Thursday, August 18, 2005

HIGH IMPACT

Had a busy day yesterday:

1) El-Boogie got her first tooth in! Bottom one. So that explains her fussiness the last few days...we thought she might be teething but the doctor thought it was still a few weeks away.

2) I had to record an interview at home with L in my arms, trying to keep her quiet. Suffice to say, it was a very challenging task but I had no other options. Ironically, the engineer who came through to mic the interview had to bring his 6 year old daughter with him so it all seemed very appropriate.

3) My wife and I finally got our wedding bands even though we married in May.

4) It was my birthday. No party. Just some pizza and my two best girls.

Posted by P.L. at 10:51 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Laura posted at 3:35 AM, August 19, 2005  
    Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on L's first tooth.
  2. Blogger Jennifer posted at 10:00 AM, August 25, 2005  
    Who needs a party. Pizza and family sounds just fine to me! Hope your day was great! sounds like L is growing up!

Post a Comment

« Home